MY 10 RESOLUTIONS FOR 2012
This coming year, I have decided that with God’s help, I shall:-
Give up complaining . . . focus on gratitude.
Give up harsh judgments . . . think kind thoughts.
Give up worry . . . trust divine providence.
Give up discouragement . . . be full of hope.
Give up bitterness . . . turn to forgiveness.
Give up hatred . . . return good for evil.
Give up anger . . . practice patience.
Give up pettiness . . . put on maturity.
Give up gloom. . . enjoy the beauty that is around me.
Give up gossiping . . . control my tongue.
— Author Unknown
My prayer for you in 2012 is that you will:
* Accept the shortcomings in others and realize it is not your responsibility to correct them, it is God…s to perfect them
* Understand your own shortcomings and allow God to perfect them, in His own time
* Reach out to help those whom you can help
* Accept help from those who wish to help you
* Understand that God loves you
* Understand that God wants you to love others
May you have bountiful blessings in 2012
The one and only …staff… of E-Mail Ministry