Someone has written these beautiful words. The piece is a must read. Try to understand the deep meaning of it. They are like the Ten Commandments to follow in life all of the time!
1. Prayer is not a “spare wheel” that you pull out when in trouble, but it is a “steering wheel” that directs the right path throughout the journey.
2. So why is a car’s WINDSHIELD so large and the Rear View Mirror so small? Because our PAST is not as important as our FUTURE. So, Look Ahead and Move on.
3. Friendship is like a BOOK. It takes a few minutes to burn, but it takes years to write.
4. All things in life are temporary. If they’re going well, enjoy them… they will not last forever. If they’re going wrong, don’t worry… they can’t last long either.
5. Old Friends are Gold! New Friends are Diamond! If you get a Diamond, don’t forget the Gold! Because to hold a Diamond, you always need a Base of Gold!
6. Often when we lose hope and think this is the end, GOD smiles from above and says, “Relax, friend, it’s just a bend, not the end!”
7. When GOD solves your problems, you have faith in HIS abilities; when GOD doesn’t solve your problems HE has faith in your abilities.
8. A blind person asked St. Anthony: “Can there be anything worse than losing eye sight?” He replied, “Yes, losing your vision!”
9. When you pray for others, God listens to you and blesses them, and sometimes, when you are safe and happy, remember that someone has prayed for you.
10. WORRYING does not take away tomorrow’s TROUBLES… it takes away today’s PEACE.
If you really enjoy this, please pass on to others. It may just brighten someone’s day… Live simply, Love generously, Care deeply, Speak kindly, and Leave the rest to God.
— Author Unknown
E-Mail Ministry and its sponsors run this message as submitted and do not claim to own any copyright privileges on it. The work was submitted to us as an item for distribution, and it was posted solely on the basis of its quality. It is the belief of E-Mail Ministry and its sponsors that this message is in the common domain.